Thursday, November 28, 2013

I have been preparing another post, where I was telling the story of how Cris had a tarantula crawling up and down his leg while getting dressed one fine morning (ironically one where I had started with another one of our weekly spring cleanings), but then one of my friends pointed out that she was not coming to visit us unless we got a solution for the spiders. And so, enough about our spooky 8-legged housemates. Today, I present you the tatu-bola aka the girls' favorite pets!






Oh well, just one for the road.

3 comments:

  1. WRRRR !...
    The one designed on the page with the beautifull colours seems all right to me, but NOT the others.
    isn't the tarentula dangerous in your country?
    funny name, the tatu-bola aka, but....since I was bitten by one in the garage, some 3 decades ago, I keep off !
    What about snails ?
    love and kisses,MC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. COMMENT??? une tarentule, comme ça, qui se balade gaiement sur une jambe de bon matin???
    moi je fais une crise cardiaque direct... argh...

    Hélène, la copine qui n'aime pas du tout mais alors pas du tout du tout les grosses araignées velues brésiliennes

    ReplyDelete
  3. No more comments about the lovely little things?
    les autres lecteur/trices sont trop pétrifiés à la vue de ces bebettes pour seulement oser reagir?
    MC.

    ReplyDelete