Sunday, August 5, 2012

here we go

On our last days before our great annual trip to France.










We are leaving today! Suitcases are kind of packed, except for what the girls have taken out after I put it in, many items have been ticked off the to-do-before-we-go list (including vaccinating the cat, treating Leila's bad tooth and fixing the leaking tap on the terrace) and we are already checked in. Leila is officially off school until next year, at least, and Coline quit sleeping in the afternoon, it is all very lively around here. I have been so excited since I started packing yesterday that the whole house got contaminated with my enthusiasm. The girls are stuck on me in the same way the cats and dogs always did with us so that they make sure we do not leave without them. Leila giggled and moved so much at the dinner table that I almost got sea-sick. I will refrain from having another cup of coffee today. Oh, and this is all happening even though I have already been told that our plane is late and we will miss the connection in Lisbon. I so love travelling!

2 comments:

  1. still no update from you :(
    ive lost your email address and tell number (laptop trouble in Africa)
    miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Loves there !
    pas de new news ni de pics'?
    bouhhhhh!
    et c' presque le dernier jour de Septembre ...
    j'espère que tous les microbes de maladie ont quitté votre entourage, que vous les avez combattus avec succès, et à bientôt !
    bizzz,
    mcl;

    ReplyDelete