Monday, October 1, 2012

Some may think that one cannot disappear from a blog like this without even leaving a word of notice. I agree. Yet, as it turns out, I did. Does me writing this mean that I am back? Am not even sure why I did not come back before. One thing for sure, coming back from France to being happy, relaxed and merging in the landscape in Ouro Preto was not that easy after all. For something completely different, I heard myself say to Leila 3 times: "I am going to work this morning, I'll see you in the afternoon". Actually, I said that only once. On the other two occasions I took her with me. For the sake of Silvia's ears. How proud I am to say that tonight a grant application was submitted for me to perhaps work at the university next year. What a strange feeling. I really hope that the application is successful and also really really hope that it is not. I will enjoy the waiting.

Until then, I will be sharing some more about us here.

No comments:

Post a Comment